HNSA’s Update To Coronavirus
Updated April 23rd, 2020
Per the update from Governor Brown, As of May, 1st we will be resuming all patient procedures, including elective “non-urgent” procedures. If you were already scheduled for a procedure and that procedure date was impacted during the time of the elective surgery order delaying non-urgent procedures for health care providers, we will be reaching out to you to reschedule your appointment. Feel free to also call us directly as well at (503) 783-8544 and we will reschedule your appointment.
For all new patients, we will also be scheduling any new appointments and procedures following the confirmation of our existing patients, so if you are considering a procedure in the upcoming weeks or months, we recommend contacting us today in order to get on our calendar.
We will still be following all the appropriate CDC protocols as mentioned in our update on March 23rd below.
Click Here to read Governor Brown’s announcement lifting the order on Non-Urgent procedures
March 23, 2020
Dear Patients, Visitors, Family & Friends
Though we are taking extreme precautions to mitigate any risks of the COVID-19 pandemic for our patients and staff, we have still received many questions and wished to proactively address how we are responding:
- We are open for business at our physical office location.
- Patients with urgent medical or dental issues (pain, bleeding, infection, lesions, cancer, trauma) can be seen by our doctors at the office
- Patients with non-urgent issues can be seen via telemedicine/virtual consultation – please call to arrange an appointment
- If you have experienced fever and/or cough within 14 days, please call to convert to a virtual consult or re-schedule
- In addition to our physical presence, our doctors and staff are available via MyChart, telephone, and email.
- We have implemented the CDC guidelines of ‘social distancing’ and zero-touch in-person meetings.
- Business personnel have been busy with extra cleanings of the office and other high-touch areas.
- We will immediately implement any new CDC guidelines as this pandemic unfolds.
There are simple things the CDC recommends you do to help keep yourself and others healthy while visiting our location:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
We will continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation and make every attempt to keep you informed. Emergency notifications to staff and patients will be conducted through our emergency communication channels including text notifications, telephone calls, and communicated directly to customers.
For updated information on this rapidly changing situation, please visit the CDC website here: http://bit.ly/39TQIyg
Head + Neck Surgical Associates & Portland Oral and Facial Surgery